What's new

There is something wrong with my right eye... (1 Viewer)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
So I went to the doctor this morning. The doctor says that I have a stye. So all of you who said I have a stye, give yourself a pat on the back. He gave me some eye drops and an antibiotic, which I have to pick up from Walgreen's when I get my lazy ass up and into my car.

Make it part of your style. You could bill yourself as DJ Lay-Z Eye or something. "Baby, you're so beautiful I gotta look at you with my good eye".

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Hey, bud. Glad to hear it's nothing serious. :)

BTW, if I really thought shingles was a likely diagnosis, I wouldn't have made a joke about it. :p)

Mark Frank

Stunt Coordinator
I had to do a Google search on Worcestershire sauce and pinkeye and apparently it refers to a South Park episode.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Darn. I was hoping Matthew had a brush with Worcestershire sauce and pinkeye. It'd be cool to have an undead HTF member (chainsaw optional).

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Using Worcestershire sauce as an embalming fluid is known to turn dead people into zombies. Being a zombie is easily confused with a case of pinkeye. The main difference being that someone that is a zombie will want to eat people's brains. However I believe being a zombie and having a stye are not so easily confused, so no one needs hack Matthew up with a chainsaw, unless you have some other reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks