What's new

TheRaider.NET reports possible movement on DVD Indy...Paramount losing sequel rights! (1 Viewer)

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Good info! As long as this doesn't hold up the future release of the first three Indy movies on DVD, I'm not too concerned about which studio does the sequel. Come on Paramount - release the DVDs!

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Imagine this...you're watching Raiders in glorious anamorphic widescreen. You're at the part at the beginning where Indy has obtained the idol and is walking out when he stops in his tracks. Why does he stop? Because he hears something behind him. You of course hear something behind you as well in your rear surrounds...the sound of a large boulder rolling towards you. Ahhh the glory of DTS (or DD so as not to upset anyone!)

Just figured I'd tease everyone! *sigh* I want this on DVD sooooo bad! BTW, am I the only person that thinks Raiders is an absolutely perfect film? I wouldn't change a single frame of it.

Joseph Goodman

Stunt Coordinator
If the sound on any upcoming DVD is anything like the six-track sound that was on the 70mm prints of this movie, that will make the disc worth it right there, regardless of any extras!

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I think Raiders is perfect, too. But, you know that Lucas has got to be itching to CG the end of the movie re-creating the spirits...

Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Trevor H

Second Unit
yeah, I heard he is going to replace the guns in the German's hands with cell phones ;)
actually I shouldn't joke, because nothing would surprise me anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks