What's new

Theory on Paradigm Signature's delay. (1 Viewer)

James R. Geib

Stunt Coordinator
If one searches the net for information on Paradigm's mysterious Signature series loudspeakers, the information is scarce! Paradigm is very hush hush, and representatives do not respond to questions about the Signature line directly.

Using Google, I did a search on 'Paradigm Signature' and a link comes up showing a picture of the proposed Signature center speakers. Notice how the mid drivers hauntingly resemble those of B&W's loudspeakers??

http://www.smr-home-theatre.org/cedi...image_06.shtml

B&W is notorious for defending their patents, and I imagine the new Signature line is tied up in legalities. Personally, I can't wait to see the line hit the market.

Just my own conspiracy theory!

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Interesting, but there are several speakers that use drivers that look a lot like B&W's yellow kevlar (I think that's what they are) drivers.

I recall seeing a nice picture of the main Signature towers a few months back. The link was in a post here at HTF. They looked very pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks