1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Theory on Paradigm Signature's delay.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James R. Geib, Jan 30, 2003.

1. James R. Geib

James R. Geib Stunt Coordinator

If one searches the net for information on Paradigm's mysterious Signature series loudspeakers, the information is scarce! Paradigm is very hush hush, and representatives do not respond to questions about the Signature line directly.

Using Google, I did a search on 'Paradigm Signature' and a link comes up showing a picture of the proposed Signature center speakers. Notice how the mid drivers hauntingly resemble those of B&W's loudspeakers??

http://www.smr-home-theatre.org/cedi...image_06.shtml

B&W is notorious for defending their patents, and I imagine the new Signature line is tied up in legalities. Personally, I can't wait to see the line hit the market.

Just my own conspiracy theory!

2. Camp

Camp Cinematographer

Interesting, but there are several speakers that use drivers that look a lot like B&W's yellow kevlar (I think that's what they are) drivers.

I recall seeing a nice picture of the main Signature towers a few months back. The link was in a post here at HTF. They looked very pretty.