What's new

Theme Theaters (1 Viewer)

Darren Mortensen

Stunt Coordinator
Matt,

There is a story behind construction of the Cyberdyne. It took about a year to construct. About one month into the creation, everything came to an abrupt halt when my 16 yo son was involved in an out of state car accident. I flew to his bed side and stayed there for about two months in the hospital during his intense stay. When I returned I was in a depressed funk and could not continue construction. After several weeks and several supporting forums and emails... I slowly got back on the saddle..

It became my therapy and my distraction from the reeling events during that dark time.

Now my son is fine and he enjoys coming over and watching movies with us!

My brother-in-law is a fabricator, owning his own business. So I got a great deal on the TreadPlating.

Themed theaters are very cool when done tastefully, each of your ideas sounds great. Once you decide on a theme, take time to put all your ideas into sketches. Choose the specific attributes you are looking for. Create a budget. Then go for it.

I took the love of design and creation to the next level, by starting my own business a year ago. Creating digital audio/video interiors has been an amazing transformation for me... and I look forward to the growth of my new company.

Darren,

I can't wait to read the article in HTB! I'm so glad to hear that your son made it through ok.

And congratulations on your new business. Do you have a website?

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks