Theater Seats

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris+He, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Chris+He

Chris+He Auditioning

I found a supply of fifty theater chairs at building supply recycling center. I am keeping eight for myself and offering the rest for sale. They are in good condition and would just take some cleaning to be usable. I believe they are Irwin Citation's but I am not sure. They are upholstered with a red/brown fabric and the legs, seat bottoms and backs are cream. I would like $200 for a row of four or $350 for two rows of four. If rows of four don't work for you I will sell other configurations. I will pick up the seats sometime this week. As soon as I have them I can email anyone who is interested pictures of the exact chairs they will receive. As far as shipping/handling I don't know how much that will be yet but I will find out.

2. Rob Blakeslee

Rob Blakeslee Auditioning

Chris,

I would be interested in pictures or possibly a chance to view in person.

Thanks,
    Rob

3. JohnGoggan

JohnGoggan Stunt Coordinator

I emailed him some about this when he first posted (because I'm in the same state -- close enough to drive and pick up), but haven't really heard much about it since then. Dunno what happened...

I did mention a possible a trade offer though -- maybe he took that wrong and decided not to reply to me anymore. Or, maybe just busy or something...

But, I'm curious too -- so if you did get them, please let us all know! :)

- John...