What's new

Theater seats on ebay (1 Viewer)

RyanWarEagle

Agent
Hello all,
Just wanted to let you guys know that I just got some of the theater seats that are on ebay for $999. There have been alot of people that have been asking about these seats. I was worried about the quality so I went to Atlanta and look at them on the showroom before buying (I live about 70 miles from the dealer) . They are VERY nice, comfortable and the leather is 100% leather and I can not tell any difference in the quality of these vs. some very inxpensive ones I have seen elseware. These are the chairs made by coaster and they are made in China but the value of these chairs is awesome. There have been alot of talk about theater chairs on this forum so I thought I would pass this along to you guys. I got (2) rows of 3 for a total of (6) chairs. If anyone would like to see pics of them feel free to email and I can take some with my digital camera. Hope this helps some of you on the fence about these chairs.

Kevin Trainor

Auditioning
Hi Ryan,

I too am interested in these chairs but I'm struggling with two (2) things:

1. They only seem to come in Black or Taupe.
2. I'm looking for two (2) rows of six chairs....any thoughts on configuration?

Now that a week has passed since you posted do you have any other thoughts on these chairs? Did you get these from "Z" Trader on Ebay?

Thanks,
Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks