What's new

Theater seating (1 Viewer)

Doug2000

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Doug
I got the risers from HomeTheaterSeating.com and I got the chairs from Living Spaces. Seats are power-reclining and have full AC power and USB charging built in. The little tables are great.
IMG_9351.jpg

DanaRuns

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dana
FWIW, I decided not to go the Lazy Boy route, and ordered Valencia seating, which gets pretty universally good reviews.

1670609253645.png

It's supposed to be delivered this weekend, but since it's going to snow I'll be amazed if they actually deliver it. Anyway, now that I spent the money I'm happy with the purchase.

I got the risers from HomeTheaterSeating.com and I got the chairs from Living Spaces. Seats are power-reclining and have full AC power and USB charging built in. The little tables are great.

I looked all over Living Spaces for theater seating like what you got, but couldn't find a thing. So I just gave up and sprung for the Valencias.

Doug2000

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Doug
I looked all over Living Spaces for theater seating like what you got, but couldn't find a thing. So I just gave up and sprung for the Valencias.
Looked and I don't see them either. They must not carry these exact chairs anymore. But keep in mind, mine are three individual chairs (not three connected seats). Everybody gets two full armrests, two drink holders and a small table.

In any case - the Valencias you bought look great.

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Looked and I don't see them either. They must not carry these exact chairs anymore. But keep in mind, mine are three individual chairs (not three connected seats). Everybody gets two full armrests, two drink holders and a small table.
That's what I'm going to do with my next HT, in a couple of years. I've found that some people don't feel as comfortable with the closeness of seating with a shared arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks