Theater Seating

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by DaveHo, Feb 9, 2004.

1. DaveHo

DaveHo Supporting Actor

Justs a heads up for those of you in or near SE PA. There is a large selection of Home Theater Seating at the Home Furnishings Outlet in Morgantown, PA. At the south entrance in the first store on the right you will see a big red neon sign near the back of the store that says "Theater District". That be it. They have almost all the Berklines, including the 090's, 099's, and smaller 088's as well as the Barcaloungers(sp?), and a couple of other brands. I'd say at least a dozen and a half different setups. Prices not as cheap as Leather Direct or AV Oulet on Berklines, but they weren't bad either and they said they could order them.

As an aside, I was happy to be able to compare the 088s and the 090's side by side. For those of you who are wondering, the 088's while still comfortable, are less roomy than the 090's and in my opinion are kind of Mickey Mouse-ish in apperance compared to the 090's as well.

-Dave

2. Charles

Charles Agent

what did you think about the 90s and 99s concerning head and neck support. I think 90s are 41" high and 99s are 44" high.

3. DaveHo

DaveHo Supporting Actor

Neither myself or my wife cared for the 99's. Unless your aim is to sleep in the chair the 99's back is too high even then the 90's is still fine. Plus neither of us liked the pillow top back of the 99's or the gap in the leg support of the 99's. Just for reference I'm 6'1" and my wife is about 5'8".

-Dave