Theater Pics Updated!!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steven Simon, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Steven Simon

Steven Simon Producer

Steven Simon
    One little new addition....

2. RAF

RAF Lead Actor

Very nice. How does it sound?

I should have my new Outlaw 755 early this coming week.

3. Jens Raethel

Jens Raethel Second Unit

Jens
    Looks great!

How does the mono blocks sound?

4. Steven Simon

Steven Simon Producer

Steven Simon
    I did some preliminary calibrations last night. I threw in Gladiator and Phantom Menace as my first strong demo pieces. The Lexicon teamed up with the rack of Parasound amps simply sounds stunning. My speakers system has completely become transparent. I no longer can tell where a Sound Effect is coming from. Localization is gone!!! The front soundstage in my opinion is really what sets this configuration apart from what I had before (Denon 4800.) Vocals were heavily weighed in the Center Channel, music seemed to be larger than life. The front stage was the deepest and widest I have every heard my theater....
    More to comeā€¦.. This Lexicon is so configurable; I could spend 2 weeks setting it up.
    P.S
    Oh, by the way. My Twin SVS 20-39's never sounded so detailed, with Low, bone crunching LFE!!!![​IMG]

5. RAF

RAF Lead Actor

6. Scott-C

Scott-C Supporting Actor

Looks great Steve! Glad you like the Lex. I'd enjoy hearing more of your impressions of Logic7, and also wonder if you compared the DACs in the MC-1 to the DACs in any of the newer processors (perhaps we could discuss this over in the separates forum). Not looking to start any wars here, just curious as I'm still undecided on what will be my pre/pro as I move to separates.