What's new

Theater Chairs- Luxor Blue Man Group (1 Viewer)

AlexWolf

Agent
I just bought 6 of these for my theater. This is a steal. He just pulled 200 out of the Blue Man Group theater in Las Vegas. They are selling for only $65/chair plus freight in good shape.

He only has 50 left in good shape, the rest need to be refurbed. When he refurbs them, they will be $175-200 each.

I agreed to help him sell them because they are SUCH a good deal!

For example, shipping for 6 to San Antonio was $275. So, $665 for 6 chairs delivered to me! Email me for more information [email protected]

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Alex,

Thought I would give your post a little bump and share some info with everyone.

My wife and I were in Vegas between 9/12 - 9/16. We saw The Blue Man Group at the Luxor on Thursday, the 15th. The reason I chose this date was the fact that it was their last show at the Luxor....and it was GREAT!! You could tell all of the show cast and crew were very emotional about it being their last show at the Luxor after all these years. The Blue Man Group will be relocating to The Venetian sometime in Oct.

And I can attest to the fact that these chairs are very nice and very comfortable!! Good luck with your sale!!

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Alex, I sent you an email, I am looking for 3. I will be in Vegas Nov. 4th and 5th. Maybe I could pick them up?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks