What's new

The Young Ones - not completely uncut (1 Viewer)

Thomas Hart

Stunt Coordinator
the damn thing took a large patch of the green front off and the back as well.
Well, I see I wasn't the only one to have this problem. In fact, the sticker took so much off my front cover (including the entire BBC logo) that I had to immediately exchange it for another copy at BB (thank god I opened it in the car).
Oh, and Warner Bros. can't stop putting those damn security sticker underneath the plastic hubs on their special edition or box set dvds. I don't know what's a bigger eyesore: a big black security tag or a big white hole where the security tag used to be. Jeez! :angry:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
No problems with the outer security stickers here. As for the black Checkpoint tag, I mention that eyesore in my review! :)
Oh, the pictures are now up for my review. Go back there and you'll see the "screenshots" icon is now present on the left near the top.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
I had chunks of the cover come off with the "security" tape as well.

Thomas, how did Best Buy react to the exchange?? I have nothing but headaches whenever I have had to return anything to the BBs here.

--Ian

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
How do the edits compare to the last FOX videotapes that were released?? CASH always had the music number cut for the tapes. Are there further cuts to the DVD that were on the tapes?
Anyone have any info on this? I just want to find out if the DVDs have further cuts made to the episodes.

Thanks!

--Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks