What's new

The Young Ones, Bottom...were is Filthy, Rich and Catflap (1 Viewer)

Maurice Verploegen

Stunt Coordinator
Any news on these guys?

My guess is that BBC still owns the rights to this one. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Any news at all?

Thanks.

RichardCrowther

Stunt Coordinator
Filthy, Rich & Catflap has, I believe, been announced for release in the UK later this year, from (IIRC) the Universal/Playback label (who are doing a really good - and ever growing - selection of BBC comedy releases at the moment). Check out amazon.co.uk to see if a date has been announced yet.

Whether it will come to R1 anytime soon, I don't know.

Hope this helps. :)

OK, I'm back - Universal-Playback's own website states 8th March as the relase date.

I can't post a link to universal-playback, since I haven't made enough posts here yet (15 is the number you have to make before you are allowed, I think) - but I promise it is there. One thing, though: that site lists the release as "VOL. 1 - The complete Series One". I am right in thinking there was only one series anyway, correct?

I should point out that I got this information from zetaminor.com so I can't take any credit. It's a good site, btw - give it a visit sometime, you may find other news to make you smile, too. :)

Maurice Verploegen

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the great feedback!
That is was I was looking for.

And, yes, I think you were right. There was only one series made. Not sure how many episodes though.

Since it is coming out in the UK, lets hope for a R1 release soon as well.

What do you guys think?

Richard K

Auditioning
I wonder if the upcoming R2 DVD will be Cut like the VHS release or not. The BBC could not get rights clearances to "Consider Yourself" from Oliver, which features heavily in one episode. It would be fantastic if Universal ponied up the money as it is one of hte funniest sketches in the entire series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks