What's new

The Xbox Series X, Holiday 2020 (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
My series X has shipped and will be here for release day. I have just moved every game off the internal to a backpack drive and will install what I need to on the chonker from there.

Launch games of choice: Destiny 2 Beyond Light, Assassin's creed Valhalla, and Watch Dogs Legion. Plus the MS Gamepass stuff.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Picked mine up this morning and hooked it up. Played a little bit of Gears 5. Wish there was a true next gen day one title.

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
I attempted to order a Series X at Wal-Mart and then Microsoft for this morning's launch. Both times I managed to get the console in my cart right when they were available, and spammed checkout for a while. The only thing I achieved were site errors. :biggrin: Congrats to those who got their orders or deliveries today. For now I'm happy with my Xbox One X, but I'll be eyeing the inventory in 2021 for another shot. Cheers!

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Literally impossible for me to find one online today. Every time I checked Target, Best Buy, Costco, they all just said out of stock. Wal Mart had it's countdown to order, and it sold out within 11 seconds of becoming avaliable. Only bots can order that fast. Normal people impossible to get one with the online orders only decision. Pretty lame.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I shall call him CHONK
All boxes checked!
4K 120hz with VRR
Dolby Vision and Atmos

What idiot at Sony decided not to support Atmos even for video streaming and disks???
6C987F66-897C-4FFC-A963-02E2C2DDFC60.jpeg
688B3B7C-3EA6-49CF-B355-D39BEEC68DAD.jpeg
D2F9DD16-1A25-406C-B089-88F5798527D2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks