What's new

The WWE™ (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Bryan, I have WWE 24-7 and it is the greatest channel in the history of Television. Ok, maybe not but I love watching the stuff on there.
I love NWA, WCCW, Primetime Wrestling, the old episodes of Nitro, some of the old Pay Per Views and the old WWF Houseshows that they show.
I even told a friend of mine once that if I went a month without watching any 24-7 that it would still be worth the $7.99 I spent on the service that month.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I don't know who is ordering SummerSlam and who is not, though I think the Hell in the Cell should be great.
However, if you're not ordering it and want some play-by-play, I've got you covered.
Click here for our play-by-play
If you do order, I hope you enjoy it. I don't say this often but when we were deciding who would cover what event this month for our site, I actually picked SummerSlam. I can't remember the last time I volunteered for a WWE show and wasn't just stuck with it.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I know it's late, but here are my predictions:

World Title Scramble:

- CM Punk (c) vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. JBL

Batista wins. I'd love for Kane to win though...

WWE Title Scramble:

- Triple H (c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. MVP vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. The Brian Kendrick

Triple H retains... I'd be shocked if The Brian Kendrick wins (and happy!)

ECW Title Scramble:

- Mark Henry (c) vs. Matt Hardy vs. The Miz vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Finlay

Matt Hardy wins the title!!!

Unsanctioned Match:

- Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho wins

World Tag Title:

- Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr. (c’s) vs. Cryme Tyme

I want Priceless to win, but Cryme Tyme will take the gold... again.

WWE Divas Title:

- Michelle McCool (c) vs. Maryse

I could'nt care less, but Michelle "Mrs. Taker" McCool with win.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
So what's everyone's take on the recent talent releases (Chuck Palumbo, Elijah Burke, Kenny Dykstra, Lena Yada, Paul London)? FWIW--I'm surprised the Boogeyman is still around, given that the only real "supporter" he had in WWE is currently in TNA (Booker T)...and IMHO the only reason Eve Torres is still around is because she was the most-recent Diva Search winner. Guess WWE has to free up some money somewhere so that they can add (somewhat-rumored) Gail Kim and Christian (Cage--obviously he won't be using that surname if he indeed comes back to WWE) to the roster...LOL! ;)
Personal commentary--not that I have anything against either one of them as performers and/or persons, but I find it a bit amusing that--given the number of mid/low-level WWE talent that have been hired and then let go over the years--Funaki and Victoria have managed to stay employed by WWE for as long as they have...especially seeing how their primary roles as performers are to job to pretty much everybody else on a consistent basis, and that neither of them are extremely more popular than most of the other mid/low-level talent who've made appearances in a WWE ring.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Terrible way to ressurect this thread, but...

Former TNA and most notably WWE superstar Andrew "Test" Martin was found dead yesterday in his apartment. No real solid info has been released...

Gosh, this is sad.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Bad news Jeff Hardy fans....

http://thepilot.com/stories/20090911/news/local/20090911jeffhardy.html

Professional wrestler Jeff Hardy is in the Moore County jail Friday after being arrested on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steriods.Hardy, 32, of 265 Boys Camp Road, Cameron, was arrested after a search of his residence yielded 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia, according to a press release.
A joint investigation conducted by officers with the Moore County Sheriff's Office narcotics and select enforcement units and the Fayetteville Police Department led to the arrest.Vicodin and anabolic steriods are Schedule III substances, while Soma is a non-controlled prescription pill.
Hardy and his brother, Matt, wrestling as the Hardy Boyz, were six-time World Wrestling Entertainment World Tag Team Champion. Individually, Jeff Hardy held the WWE World Champion belt one time and the World Heavyweight Championship twice. Hardy was charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.His bail was set at $125,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks