1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

The WWE™

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Mike Miskulin, Feb 25, 2002.

1. RyanAn

RyanAn Screenwriter

I know Verizon had that option for their customers.

Did anyone in this board NOT sign up for the chance at the money?

I can't wait for Dibiase to debut!!!

2. RyanAn

RyanAn Screenwriter

A rumor that I heard online was that D.H. Smith
    will be Ted Dibaise's tag partner.
    Oh, and I made it on both wrestlezone.com and stormwrestling.com!!!!
    yes... I made it on Lance Storm's official webpage and one of the top wrestling news sites today.
    omigods!
    www.com — the web starts here. wrestlezone. com/article. php?articleid=215391278
    I was *that* reader!
    I love you Lance Storm!

3. oscar_merkx

oscar_merkx Lead Actor

4. Ryan L. Bisasky

Ryan L. Bisasky Second Unit

So, did anyone watch the draft, or more or less, did anyone give a damn about it.

That and they're doing another Vince is injured angle, supposidly to write off the million dollar mania.

5. Chris_Morris

Chris_Morris Screenwriter

I figured it was going to be to cover and reverse HHH going to Smackdown
    I really don't see them going through with that.

6. DarrenHo

DarrenHo Stunt Coordinator

i thought it was interesting that vince called hhh "paul" when he was under the sign.

7. dana martin

dana martin Producer

Dana Martin
    maybe vince got a little hurt, its part of the story line, but you smack you head hard enough, come out of charater and one of the first people to show up is your son in law, you ask what happened because it didnt work that way at practice

also the draft of sending him to smackdown might come into play, with him not showing up soon, as he and steph are expecting their second kid, next month

8. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

Real classy of WWE to do the angle at the end of Raw considering it was only 2 weeks ago that a worker at a TNA Pay-per-view died in that kind of an accident. Vince just has horrible luck on draft shows considering he died last year.
    Also real nice of them to not give their most tenured announcer any kind of heads up that they'd be moving him off of Raw. Especially when he had made it known publicly that he didn't wish to be moved.
    HHH going to Smackdown is probably going to stick. Smackdown is in need of some serious star power with the network switch coming up. Plus, these days, The Smackdown schedule is more advantageous for he and Stephanie with 1 (and soon to be 2) children they bring on the road.

9. RyanAn

RyanAn Screenwriter

I could'nt believe the collision between Batista and Edge. That was sick.

I don't like these fake storylines where people's lives are on the line, it's just not what I'm into at the moment.

Rumor is that tomorrow afternoon there will be another supplemental draft. I'm guessing ECW will get a few people.

Since Kane is back on Raw, do you think he'll loose the ECW title at Champions? Hopefully the US title will stay on ECW and the new Divas title will be a respected addition to the Smackdown! brand. It could be interesting, since Smackdown! was originally thought up as being an all women's show.

10. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

Night of Champions is in about an hour. It should be interesting to see which belts change hands.
    I must say that the draft has made me more interested in WWE programming than I have been in ages.
    If you're not ordering the show, you can follow our coverage here and as always, if you do order it, I hope you enjoy.

11. Andres Munoz

Andres Munoz Cinematographer

None of the top 2 belts changed hands. So as of right now, Smackdown has both belts. I wonder how they'll resolve that.

12. Jeffrey Johnson

Jeffrey Johnson Stunt Coordinator

When CM Punk's music started playing last night and he walked out with the MITB case, I marked out like a 5 year old. Him winning the belt was the greatest (and most unexpected) moment in wrestling that I can remember in a LONG time. I just hope it "sticks" for a while...

13. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

Thi
    I've really stopped paying attention to WWE. If I ever watch it now, it's basically just on in the background while I do something else. Sometimes I read the spoilers to see if I should watch the show. It's good I read them for last night because I watched the show; at the same time, it sucked because I knew what was going to happen.

CM Punk winning the title was awesome. I really wish I hadn't known about it, though. I give him at most 2 months with the title.

Santino was great with Ray Mastrio.

~T

14. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

Thi
    I think John Cena is dead.

My gosh, how lame was that ending? As if the kick to break up the pin resulting in a DQ wasn't lame enough, we have JBL killing Cena with a car.

~T

15. Todd H

Todd H Go Dawgs!

Todd
    Thank God TNA has kicked it up a notch as the WWE is getting worse and worse each week. I'm about ready to give up on the WWE completely.

16. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

Thi
    I'm not sure about TNA. The last two Impacts have showed signs of resorting back to how bad things used to be and I read the PPV didn't end that well.

~T

17. dana martin

dana martin Producer

Dana Martin
    i miss Nitro

18. Todd H

Todd H Go Dawgs!

Todd
    You and me both.
    Thi, please don't tell me that about TNA. I'm about two weeks behind, having been on vacation. The last two episodes are sitting on my DVR waiting to be viewed. I'm not going to be happy if they've started reverting back to their old ways.

19. Bryan^H

Bryan^H Lead Actor

Does anyone get WWE 24/7?

I'm old school, so I watch the NWA, Prime Time Wrestling, and TNT.

Does anyone know what other programs were played in rotation when 24/7 first launched? Just want to find out what I missed. I'm still kicking myself that I missed the 1985 year of Prime Time Wrestling, as that got me into wrestling in the first place.

20. Lin Park

Lin Park Second Unit

Mike Adamle is the new GM of RAW?????? OH BROTHER!!!!! Have things really gotten that bad?