What's new

The WWE™ (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
How long do you think before we see the obligatory Big Show vs. The Big Khali. What a borefest that match will be.
BTW guys, I forgot to come here last week and comment on how good I thought the Jeff Hardy/Umaga steel cage match was last week. PPV caliber match right there.
So who do you guys think will win the Royal Rumble and which champion will that wrestler go after?

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Hardy-Umaga was great...the rest of that Raw set new standards of bad.
I predict Taker wins the Rumble and goes for Edge.
I don't know when Big Show will wrestle Great Khali, only that I won't watch it.
Now for the reason I came here. WWE has issued a press release on going to HD.

Stevan Lay

Second Unit
Andres Munoz said:
I forgot to come here last week and comment on how good I thought the Jeff Hardy/Umaga steel cage match was last week. PPV caliber match right there.
He outdid himself this week on Raw with that dive off the stage.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
The steel cage dive was better for me. It's harder to balance himself up there and he really nailed that move when he usually screws it up. The stage dive came off like as if he dove into a swimming pool.

~T

Stevan Lay

Second Unit
Thi Them said:
The stage dive came off like as if he dove into a swimming pool.
I'm not sure how the entire sequence was choreographed but Hardy did not just dived into a pool of water, it was Orton's flattened body down below.
The stage seemed a bit higher than the structure of the steel cage, though it may be due to the camera angles that gives it that perception.
And how funny was it when Hardy signaled to the crowd as the credits rolled and the show faded to an end.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
What I meant by "pool of water" is that it seemed very well protected and padded. And it seemed like Hardy's legs connected with Orton, and with a move like that, I think Hardy's upper body carries most of the weight on the impact.

~T

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I saw the Hardy "swimming pool dive" and I also liked the steel cage dive better.
If Hardy is doing all these crazy dives before his big match at the Royal Rumble, imagine what he has in store for the PPV. He has to outdo himself, right?

Jeffrey Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
I don't have USA HD (Buckeye Cable in NW Ohio), but I have to say that even in (digital) SD, it was noticibly better looking than before. I hope we get USA HD soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks