What's new

The WSR Ultimate DTS DVD. What a piece of garbage. (1 Viewer)

Luis M

Second Unit
I just received my $5.00 Widescreen-DTS dvd and it is much worse than I expected, besides some old DTS movie trailers (some that look like crap)and some sort of outdated tittle information, there's not much to talk about. I expected at least a couple of good DTS trailers....NOOOOOO you get the OOOOOOLD... Dts trailer at the introduction of the disc that sounds well, Old and harsh. One thing is sure though, No more $5.00 checks for WS.

Luis M

Second Unit
The dvd is "The ultimate DTS-WideScreen dvd movie guide" with accentuation on the word ULTIMATE.

I expected a couple of DTS trailers but is all DTS "movie" trailers that I admit sound good but some trailers like Jurassic Park look really bad and when you try to play the Fantasia 2000 trailer from the tittle description section, is just impossible to do it since you are not allowed to move the arrow to do so. I thought it would be better(good), maybe some people will like it.

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Luis, where did you get this disc from? The title you gave does not make it clear. A disc like this usually gets at least a little mention here.

J

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I've updated the thread's title to reflect the disc's actual name.

Also, I've edited out some of the original language. Please don't include profanity in a thread's title.

Adam

EricK

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric
I think this was a great addition to my collection, especially since I paid a whopping $0.00 :D
Eric.

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
Am I crazy or is there another Widescreen DTS DVD? I have the one with trailers from Saving Private Ryan, U-571, Courage Under Fire, and Gladiator etc, but I thought a saw another one somewhere.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Mine is a piece of garbage, since I ordered it in August and never got it! They never charged me for it, so I just put in another order and we'll see what happens.

Kajs

Second Unit
Real Name
Kurt
I think it was worth $5. At least i finally got "The Lost World" Teaser on DVD w/DTS sound.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
The Lost world trailer on the disc almost made the disc worth it. It has some great sound and will scare the pants right off ya!

Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks