The World at War 30th Aniv. Limited Edtition. Error on episode 13!

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Kai Zas, Nov 30, 2003.

1. Kai Zas

Kai Zas Second Unit

The ending of episode 13 (Tough old Gut - Italy) happens realy sudden, in mid sentence and there are no end credits. Something wrong at my end or are there other people out there with this problem?

By the way, it's a GREAT series. Anyone remotely interested in WWII should have this.

(Bit on the expensive side, though, but so far worth its money. Except for the little problem I stumbled upon.)

2. Kai Zas

Kai Zas Second Unit

Never mind, turns out the fault was in my player. The disc plays fine with WinDVD [​IMG]

3. Gordon McMurphy

Gordon McMurphy Producer

Amazing set, isn't it, Kai? A must for Historians of all ages. [​IMG] [​IMG]

There was an excellent World War I series in the Sixties called The Great War and it is available on DVD: http://www.bensons-world.co.uk/dvd/p...0000068923.asp

Is their Vietnam War equivolant of these?

Gordy

4. Kai Zas

Kai Zas Second Unit

I've been looking into buying "The Great War" from the moment I started "The World at War". It's a great series that's worth every euro-cent. I wish they had shown us this (or parts of it at least) at school.

Now I have this nagging feeling I started somewhere in the middle. Can't stop, though, I'm flying through this 3 or 4 episodes at a time. Great stuff!

Btw, "The Great War" is a lot cheaper over at amazon.uk.