What's new

The Wonder Years (1 Viewer)

Julia

Stunt Coordinator
I’ve been watching a lot of old reruns lately, love the 80’s TV, I'm hooked on two episodes of Wonder Years every night. I didn’t have a TV at that time, so it’s weirdly nostalgic yet I don’t really know any of the episodes. Thought this was a funny clip, it’s The Wonder Years without the voice over: http://gloob.tv/tv/wonder_years_silenced?article=1976 It makes me realize how difficult it must have been to get the timing right on the editing and shooting!

Mary_P

Second Unit
Any rumors on when or if it'll be returning to the Ion schedule? I was recording it (not expecting a legit DVD release anytime soon), but it seems to have been pulled from the schedule in the past couple of weeks and isn't listed on their website anymore. My bad for not recording more over the summer, but I hope it'll be back soon.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
ABC is launching a parallel series this fall, still telling the story of the late sixties and early seventies from the perspective of a 12-year-old boy growing up in a middle class family, but this time centered around a black family in the Deep South instead of a white family in generic suburbia.

Saladin Patterson is the showrunner on the new series, with Fred Savage as the producing director.

Don Cheadle is narrating as the adult version of the boy.

Featurette:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks