What's new

The Wonder Years DVD Boxset (1 Viewer)

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Hi
I know I have made posts about this before but I was just thinking to myself how much I miss this show and how THE WONDER YEARS has got me through life
I would kill ( Well myabe not kill but you get the point ) for THE WONDER YEARS to be released season by season on DVD.
Does anyone know who has the rights to release THE WONDER YEARS season by season ?
If anyone has a definate answer please post it
Thank You
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
jasvparbanner2.jpg

www.petitiononline.com/UncutDVD

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It looks like its controlled by Warner Brothers, but don't quote me. I'd be interested in this set as well.

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
how THE WONDER YEARS has got me through life
I couldn't agree more. That show was an inspiration to me during my adolescent years, and it is probably my favorite television show EVER (not including The Simpsons & Family Guy). :)
------------------
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum9/HTML/005780-2.html
MY TOP 20 OF 2001

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
It looks like its controlled by Warner Brothers, but don't quote me.
Okay, I won't quote you!
biggrin.gif

Actually, some editions on VHS were released by Anchor Bay!
The 2 DVD's out for years were produced by LaserLight, and are actually still in print! Listing for $7.95 each!
Link Removed Link Removed
Warner Bros. was indeed responsible for the on-air distribution of the series, but I don't know for sure that this translates to the home video arena at all. Maybe. But the main owner(s) of the TV series, per the closing credits, is the Black/Marlens Company and NEW WORLD TELEVISION. Yep, the same company responsible for the various Incredible Hulk TV-Movies, and whose sister film company morphed into New Concorde, bringers of Big Bad Mama, Rock 'N' Roll High School, Humanoids from the Deep, and Battle Beyond the Stars.
My guess is, since the other 2 DVD's are still in-print, that a call to LaserLight to politely inquire as to whether they still own the rights and to give input that you would love season-by-season box sets. Since LaserLight is part of Delta Entertainment, you can e-mail them via here:
http://www.deltaentertainment.com/LaserLight.html
MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks