What's new

The wizard of Oz (1 Viewer)

Haden

Supporting Actor
Somewhere I read that the new SE was rumored for an October release, but I don't know how reliable that info is. It's certainly plausible to assume it will be out in stores in time for Christmas shopping if they intend to release it this year.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Is this a definite? I was about to list my current copy for sale if so. I probably won't have a desire to watch it in the next five months, but I don't want to have to wait more than a year.

Ira Siegel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ira Siegel
Speaking of going off topic, about 13 years ago my then wife and I were seeing a marriage counselor. The counselor was female and about my age (I'm 55 now and was 42 at the time). I presume the counselor is extant and, if she is, she is still my age and probably still female; but I am digressing from this digression. My ex is 16 years younger than I am. During our counseling the counselor asked if the age difference appeared to be affecting our marriage. We both said, "No." Then I added, "Well, my wife doesn't give due respect to my actual life experiences. For example," I continued, "when I told her that many people my age don't know that most of 'The Wizard of Oz' is in color and that that was because we had stopped watching it on TV before our families had color sets she said . . . ." "He's nuts," interrupted my wife, unintentionally finishing my sentence. "He's always saying crazy stuff like that. And he actually expects me to believe it." The counselor paused and considered this display of respect and affection, and then said, "The 'Wizard of Oz' is in color?"

Art_AD

Stunt Coordinator
There was suppose to be a preview of the OZ dvd at a London based fan club celebration on June 12 but I have not read anything with ragrds to that preview. I believe John Fricke was suppose to be at the preview

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks