What's new

The Wire, Season 3 (1 Viewer)

TimJS

Second Unit
Good News: Reruns begin on the 8th on HBO2
Bad News: I don't get HBO2:frowning:
Hope the July schedule has some good news for regular HBO subscribers.

Definitely in the rumour category...Season 3 is supposed to be out around Christmas, & TV Shows on DVD posted artwork back in April.

Tim

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator
any more news on this release?

I am watching Season 1 on DVD right now, and I'm eagerly awaiting S2 and S3. It's a fantastic show and I'm kicking myself for keeping it on my shelf for so long.

Guess I should have known better for an HBO show...

cheers, Michael

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
You know that season 2 is out, right? Released several months ago. The only extras are a couple of commentaries, but the episodes themselves are so good that I didn't care about extras. The show reveals even more layers on multiple viewings -- season 2 especially, because the storyline has an odd structure that only made sense to me in retrospect.

M.

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator
I do know that S2 is also out. I also have it sitting on my shelf waiting to be watched. I'll probably be there by the weekend. I was looking beyond it, because I've heard that S2 is even better than S1 and I'm loving S1.

Hopefully S3 will come out soon and be as good!

cheers, Michael

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
Season 3 is very good, too. Television at its best.

There was a good deal of satisfying story resolution at the end of 3, but it was excellent to hear that there will be a Season 4 in 2006...

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
I don't understand why this hasn't come out on DVD yet. Season 2 came out last Feb 05. What's the deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks