The Wind In The Willows: Series 1

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Joshua Lane, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Joshua Lane

Joshua Lane Second Unit

It's not often I get to post news before the illustrious TVShowsOnDVD.com does, but here you go...

http://www.animatedbliss.com/news.asp?TID=2393
    (MarcoBiscotti, I know you were looking forward to this)

The Wind In The Willows: The Complete Series One
    Release: March 29, 2005
    Color, 4h 20m + extras
    U.S.$29.95
    DVD 2-pk SET
    Studio: A&E

Kenneth Grahame's classic adventure continues with THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS: THE COMPLETE FIRST SERIES, the first of five delightful seasons featuring the further adventures of Toad and company.

With amazingly detailed sets that recreate Mole End, Toad Hall, and the Wild Wood, these episodes capture the spellbinding stop-motion genius of Cosgrove Hall Productions. Toad, Mole, Rat, and Badger do their best to maintain the simple pleasures of life, even as the pesky weasels lurk nearby. Filled with music and song--and plenty of tea and jam--our gentlemanly quartet always finds a way to traverse life's ups and downs with aplomb.

Available on DVD for the first time THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS: THE COMPLETE FIRST SERIES-all 13 episodes-deliver timeless pleasures with the magic and splendor of Kenneth Grahame's classic book.

DVD FEATURES INCLUDE:
    Bonus Episode “Gadget Mad”; Character Descriptions; Photo Gallery; Interactive Menus; Scene Selections

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

3. Joshua Lane

Joshua Lane Second Unit

I kind of figured you did.

...I'm still shaking my fist angrily though [​IMG]