What's new

The Wind in the Willows 1984 British TV Series...When? (1 Viewer)

Mick B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mick
I promised my wife when I got dvd that she could have these. After three years I'm running out of excuses. Anybody have any info?

Thanks. Mick

Jon Robertson

Screenwriter
Too right!

You can get the original full-length feature on R2 DVD for a bargain price, but I would collect each and every one of the series if they were ever released. Quite possibly my favourite television show ever.

Jon Robertson

Screenwriter
Good news (for UK viewers at least)! This from Pete Kalhan, head of Fremantle Home Entertainment:
"Many thanks for your enquiry. We had originally planned to release this series on DVD this year. However, due to various timing issues this has not been possible & they are now scheduled for release during Easter 2003."
:emoji_thumbsup: :D

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I can't say I'm looking for this version— what I want to see is the 1996 Terry Jones version, which was dumped theatrically by Sony and I think might be available on VHS through Disney.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I have not been able to see the entire stop motion version of "Wind in the Willows" but what I have seen indicates that it is one of the best, if not the best, adaptation. I would like to see this series released in R1. I would pick it up for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks