What's new

The "Will you buy the Reservoir Dogs 10th ann. DVD?" thread (1 Viewer)

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I couldn't find it at Best Buy either-- and I tried three different times (Tuesday, Thursday and this evening) at different locations. I asked about a rain-check for the gift-card deal and it proved to be such a pain that I figured I'll just bite the bullet and get this elsewhere.

Tony Stark

Stunt Coordinator
In Roch., NY, at Best Buy on Tuesday, they we all out.
And on Friday.
This past saturday they were putting up cases of the stuff at about 3:00 p.m.. I picked up Brown and Pink.

I feel sorry for the people that came in again and again and had poor timing. I think BB was up to something fishy. They have done this with items in the past.

John Geelan

Screenwriter
I would think this release is a no-brainer considering that BB had it for $15.99 plus another $5 off that could be used right then.

I picked up a Mr. Brown while I was on vacation in Virginia Beach (I told my wife..honey.. I'll just be a sec at this BB!).

I have both the original release on this new one so that's enough Reservoir Dogs for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks