What's new

"The Wild" (Disney's 'Chicken Little' CGI Follow Up) (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Well Madagascar and Finding Nemo. What imagination, it's a major leap to combine two movies to make one.:rolleyes

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Scary part is most people can't tell Pixar from the CGI dreamworks and disney movies...

I think it's painfully obvious to tell them apart...

This sounds absolutely ridiculous. I guess we can also expect an all star cast pumping the budget of VOICE actors up to 20-30 million a piece.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

Actually, I have friends of mine (who usually have good taste in movies) who actually like Madagascar. I haven't seen it yet, but I did see the Penguins short in front of W&G. I assume those are the characters people lean to, rather than the main characters?

I saw the trailer for this in front of "The Producers". Can't say I was impressed.

Jason

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
Disney must suspect that this doesn't sound too great. They're releasing it in April, which I can't recall as a release month for any major cartoon in recent history (could be wrong).

For all of the griping back in the 1990s about the formulaic nature of Disney's cartoons, the animated films made now by anyone except Pixar are in much more of a rut.

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
Thank goodness for Pixar. Disney and Dreamworks Animation continue to jump safely onto the "hip talking animals" bandwagon. Got to say I'm growing extremely tired of those hip talking animals...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks