What's new

The West Wing - The Complete 2nd Season: May 18th (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Click here

So did they start shooting in 16:9 with this season? I heard somewhere it was the 3rd but I could be wrong. This must be a relief for those first experiencing the show on DVD as now we know we will know "Who's been hit". This has become my favorite television show ever. Nothing has entertained me more. To this day one of the funniest things I've ever seen is the whole "Secret plan to fight inflation" segment from Celestial Navigation. From CJ coming in and explaining "I haa roo cana" to Toby stating "As much as we'd love nothing more than to watch you beat the living crap out of Josh" I don't think I've been more entertained by anything else. Truly one of the greatest shows ever made.

EDIT: I'm sorry mods! I just realized I posted in the wrong section! I'll copy this one in the TV section and you can just delete this one. So sorry!

EDIT PART 2: Just noticed the same thread in that section. Just lock this one. Sorry everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks