The Waltons Second Season on Dvd!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by elizaVeta, Feb 1, 2005.

1. elizaVeta

elizaVeta Extra

I tried posting the link, but since I'm a new member I cannot. :/ Is there anyway to do that?

Well, it seems they are releasing the 2'd season of The Waltons on dvd! I was looking around the board and saw a post where people were asking about it then decided to google it in case some info came up and there's an article that says it's to be released on the 26'th of April!

Anyone else super excited?! [​IMG]

Though I hope they do a better job than they did on the first season because my first season is missing episodes that says they are there but are in fact not.. [​IMG]

2. Joe Karlosi

Joe Karlosi Producer

I most certainly am very happy about this news. It was a great show, and the type of wholesome family drama we sorely need today. I'll pick this up in a heartbeat.

3. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

I'm curious what episodes that may be, since I was able to watch all the ones listed on the box.

And yes, I too am looking forward to heading back to Walton's Mountain once again.

4. Louis C

Louis C Supporting Actor

I was terribly disappointed in the quality of the S1 transfers. Was this cheap film stock to begin with, or just lack or effort on the DVD production?

5. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

I was quite impressed with the quality on the S1 set, aside from some of the openings.

6. elizaVeta

elizaVeta Extra

I looked on every side of every dvd and couldn't find The Love Story episode. Which is one of my favourites. Though I might try checking it again as I haven't taken a look at it for a long time already..

I'll try looking again!

7. elizaVeta

elizaVeta Extra

Ah! I figured out what it was after inspecting closely. I had forgotten what it was already since I didn't look for forever.

I have two #2 disks. [​IMG] With the same episodes on them. They didn't give me #3.

Sadly, I ordered that from Amazon last year and I imagine they wouldn't take it back now. And all of my favourite episodes are from disk #3. [​IMG]