What's new

The Waltons-season six editied episode? (1 Viewer)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
On Amazon, a reviewer states that The Waltons Season 6 episode "The Return" is missing six minutes! Does anyone familiar with that episode know if it is indeed edited on dvd? What is the running time? The reviewer also notes that some Season 5 episodes were edited.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Are you kidding me?

Warner Bros. really bites the big one sometimes. They screwed up a season 7 episode of Dallas, one episode of The Flintstones, the entire first season of Mama's Family, and now this. I don't even need to go into the often reprehensible picture quality again.

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member

So ONE Waltons episode snuck through which was edited out of, what, 100 or more episodes? I wouldn't think it was deliberate or anything, and sometimes unseen errors occur.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
One is too many. And they have never acknowledged errors on any of the past slip ups. If people keep making excuses for this, as the Spanish say, caca del toro, it will keep happening. Considering they have the dough to remaster The Smurfs from the original film elements, they can't shell out one thin dime for doing decent versions of their live-action series?

As their mascot Bugs Bunny would put it about whoever is in charge of quality control, "What a maroon"

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Who cares about one episode. It's like somebody who buys a bagt of pretzels and files a complaint with the store manager because one fo the pretzels is broken in half.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Can someone with the set tell me the running time of that particular episode? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks