What's new

The Waltons-5 TV Movie Specials? (1 Viewer)

Mr. Ed

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Edward Van Fossan
Seems not...LOL. Just keep in mind that Little House on The Prairie did release their final 3 season ending movies in one wrap-up dvd set. I think that the Waltons will do the same. Just like everything else does in this world...It takes TIME. But, I am with you Chas. I own all the seasons of the Waltons. So, hey man, I care.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
The final season of The Waltons just came out pretty recently a couple of months back, so I'd say its too early to make a detirmination like it seems like its not going to happen.

The last couple of years, we've been getting a set in January and a set in late spring. If they follow that, I expect the movies in January since we've had our two sets for the year. Though hopefully they try to finish it and have it on shelfs for the Christmas season.

I'm hoping they don't turn away from the loyal fans that have been buying the sets and just package them in a complete series set like what has happened with other television series that concluded with tv movies. Hopefully they do what Little House did and not what was done with things like MacGyver.

I won't be worried about not getting them unless January rolls around next year and there's no sign of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks