The Walking Dead Season 5 (1 Viewer)

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Greg Kettell said:
They said on Talking Dead they took the engine out along with draining all fluids, for safety's sake. I guess that's why it didn't go nose-first.
In my mind I rationalized the flat landing as a number of walker's weighing down the back-end :)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I much prefer the episodes like this where they jump around to the different groups to the ones where they focus on one small group the entire episode.

So a few episodes ago we saw Daryl come out of the trees by the church when Michonne was outside, and he was about to bring someone else out and we never saw who it was. I know we eventually realized it had to be Noah, but did I miss the scene where it was revealed to be him? Or was that just skipped over to when we see Daryl and Noah in the church?

The editing seemed a little off in this episode.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Skipped, and yes it was a mess.

DttKv7W.jpg

"I thought that I wanted you to (pull the trigger), but now I know that I did not"

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
I think when potentially meeting a new group of survivors, Rick should consider a bath and a fresh shirt; first impressions, and all.

Rick looked like a fucking psychopath. A good thing, perhaps, in this particular instance, because they want to look scary when forcing a surrender, but in the future, maybe trim that crazy-man beard a little...

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
So is it possible that Noah has been playing them all along? I remember thinking it was strange how the hospital group seemingly let Noah escape, but not Beth.

Eve Babcock

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eve Babcock
Have you seen the latest episode "Dead Weight"? Tyreese has been encouraging Sasha to come out of mourning and she finally snapped out of it just in time for Lamson (a good guard according to Noah) whose first name is BOB that made Sasha’s longing for Bob come back again. She moved to the window only to have him push her into the pane that gave him the chance to escape. Not a good episode. Sasha is so stupid.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I know this is the season five thread, but I thought it made sense to post this here since those whom have watched this series from the beginning might be able to relate a bit more. :)

I watched the fourth episode of this series (season one) last night with my daughter. The bad news is that a character I was beginning to like was bitten. The good news is that I'm only four episodes into the series and hadn't had time to get too attached to her yet. Still, it was a bit depressing (and quite realistic, I might add) to see it occur. I thought there was some good acting from both the older and younger sister in this episode.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
joshEH said:
I think when potentially meeting a new group of survivors, Rick should consider a bath and a fresh shirt; first impressions, and all.

Rick looked like a fucking psychopath. A good thing, perhaps, in this particular instance, because they want to look scary when forcing a surrender, but in the future, maybe trim that crazy-man beard a little...
this is quite possibly the best post in this entire seasons thread so far!, man I can't stop laughing at it!

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
didn't see that coming thought it would end in a stand off at the hospital for the break, Damn long few months wait now,

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, most people have learned to stay off FB before they've seen the latest new episode of TWD... At least I have... after 4.5 seasons...
:D

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I'm not sure I even understood this episode. And some more strange editing decisions.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
I'm just wondering if the hospital storyline will resolve this year (or the very beginning of next year), or if Rick and the gang will take the place over, and we'll see the two groups trying to coexist during the next half-season. Sort of like what Rick proposed to the Governor back before the prison fell.

On the one hand, it would get us out of the woods and all those damn dirt roads, one-block towns, and abandoned churches. On the other, it may not be economically feasible for the production to move to a more urban setting for half a year or more.

COMIC SPOILERS I GUESS DON'T READ

One of the more interesting potential plotlines that I enjoyed from the comic book featured these characters settling in a too-good-to-be-true community. Both the reader and the characters are waiting for the other shoe to drop, and...it doesn't happen.

The place is exactly as peaceful and tranquil as it appears to be. It's our main characters who are the broken, messed-up ones, who just don't fit in, and who eventually crack and long for the days of surviving out in the free-range zombie world.

Also eventually there's a guy with a pet tiger and a sword-cane, so I'm really hoping they go there. Let's get MAD MAX all up in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks