What's new

The Walking Dead: Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad Shane and The Governor are gone. Time to move on and having their characters around would completely screw up the advancement of the story. They were great at their time, but just to much tension now that the core group is moving on. They would just be a distraction.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
900x900px-LL-3c6e7664_tumblr_n3aoipy1v11qfx5kno1_500.jpeg

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Three actors have been promoted to series regulars for season five:
From Rick's group, Alanna Masterson (Tara) and Christian Serratos (Abraham's second-in-command Rosita) have been promoted to series regulars.On the other side of the conflict, Andrew J. West (Terminus boss Gareth) has also been made a series regular.
I spoilerized the names because two of them give a good indication of who in Rick's group is going to survive for a while, and the other name hints at a different than expected direction for Season 5.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
TravisR said:
^ Was Michael Cudlitz already added to the "also starring" cast in the second half of this season?
Michael Cudlitz and Josh McDermitt, who play Abraham and Eugene, have been series regulars since they first appeared in the back half of Season 4.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Adam Lenhardt said:
Three actors have been promoted to series regulars for season five:
From Rick's group, Alanna Masterson (Tara) and Christian Serratos (Abraham's second-in-command Rosita) have been promoted to series regulars.On the other side of the conflict, Andrew J. West (Terminus boss Gareth) has also been made a series regular.
I spoilerized the names because two of them give a good indication of who in Rick's group is going to survive for a while, and the other name hints at a different than expected direction for Season 5.
Any info on Denise Crosby? I've always enjoyed her performances, hope she's part of the next season.

Jesters Movie Machine

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin
joshEH said:
Also, I wonder how people like Shane and The Governor would handle Terminus? Shane and The Governor seem normal compared to those people.
Well I think the Governor would look at Terminus as a huge supply house. Think about what he did to those army convoys. Killed them all and took all their supplies. I think Terminus is a little to organized for him and his crew to take over, but I bet they would try.

Shane would have approached Terminus with a no BS approach and probably would have shot a few of those hipsters. Now the exchange I would have LOVED to see would have been between Shane and Merle and Shane and the Govenor.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Jesters Movie Machine said:
Well I think the Governor would look at Terminus as a huge supply house. Think about what he did to those army convoys. Killed them all and took all their supplies. I think Terminus is a little to organized for him and his crew to take over, but I bet they would try.

Shane would have approached Terminus with a no BS approach and probably would have shot a few of those hipsters. Now the exchange I would have LOVED to see would have been between Shane and Merle and Shane and the Govenor.
Both Merle and the Governor would have been "slain by Shane". He's the one character I miss. He brought a lot of tension to the show, wish they would have kept him as part of the cast. Carl on the other hand, please oh please kill him off, very annoying little twit.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Stan said:
Carl on the other hand, please oh please kill him off, very annoying little twit.
While I agree, the one downside to that is then we will we have 2+ seasons of EMO Rick.

Dan M~

Second Unit
Rick and Carl ARE the story. As they go out of their way to show, Rick is torn between saving their lives in a post apocalyptic world and trying to normalize Carl's life. The graphic novels have not come to a conclusion with Vol. 21 expected any day. Don't expect Rick and/or Carl to disappear from the show any time soon.

So.... whens the air date and time for the season opener?

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
Dan M~ said:
Rick and Carl ARE the story. As they go out of their way to show, Rick is torn between saving their lives in a post apocalyptic world and trying to normalize Carl's life. The graphic novels have not come to a conclusion with Vol. 21 expected any day. Don't expect Rick and/or Carl to disappear from the show any time soon.
That's more than fine with me, it's a character driven show with just 2, maybe 3 (if you count Darryl) central roles it evolves around. Even Carl is growing some on me and not as bad as the early seasons.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
AMC's epic Season 5 Comic-Con trailer spoils the outcome of just about every Season 4 cliffhanger:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLP63B9XPsQt0KiUz3ffyiS1tpDywWraPF&feature=player_embedded&v=j4GAs9TJVjM[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks