What's new

The waiting is the hardest part! (1 Viewer)

Christopher~O

Stunt Coordinator
Ordered my SVS 20-39PC-Plus last Friday. They must be selling like hotcakes as it won't be shipping until next week (or today if the Godz are really smiling).

I could be in real trouble as my Mirage sub auction closes in 10 hours!!!!

Ahhh but it will be worth it.

Cheers,
Chris

John Spicer

Agent
Yes it will, very much :D Waiting for mine was difficult also. Be aware though, something that caught me off guard was that it is shipped (at least mine was) requiring signature upon delivery.

-- John

MarkWC

Stunt Coordinator
Try living on an island, where everything has to be shipped to NJ, invoiced, cleared, loaded onto a container, wait three days to get here, unloaded, re-invoiced, clear general inspection, clear customers, loaded on to truck, then delivered.:eek:

Oh yeah, add on shipping plus 33.5% duty on all electronics.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

My 53" Elite is on a container ship right now!! :D

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
I agree on the waiting part.
I finally was able to find a used SVS 25-31 (thanks Ben K.) and I am due to pick it up tommorow. I thinks its worth the 3.5 hour drive :) But damn this has been a long week. I just keep thinking only 28 more hours and I'll be loading up my new sub & taking it home ;)
The countdown has begun..........

Brian

Bri~A

Agent
Hey Christopher,
SVS seems to be having some backup because they are waiting on a delivery from the supplier of their amps for the plus series. I am waiting for mine too. ARGH! SOOO frustrating. Hopefully soon we will both be enjoying our new subs. Best of luck.

~Bri

Christopher~O

Stunt Coordinator
Yes I got a note explaining SVS's prediciment with components. Ahh the price of success.

I'm willing to wait for good things (apparenly they come to those who wait!) but my timing estimates were thrown off a bit and my old sub is going out the door Monday as the result of a rather successful E-bay auction. So I'm going to be subless for a week minimum :frowning:

Cheers,
Chris

Bri~A

Agent
mine is too.. should be getting here tomorrow according to SVS. Here's hoping:D Problem is I have to be out of the house all day tomorrow and back home in NYC:frowning: I will leave a note with a signature for UPS, and my housemates will be around to sign if neccessary, but this means that I won't be able to play with it or set it up until late at night on Firday. (too late for real testing to occur I'm afraid:frowning: ) Oh well.. I will be glad when it finally gets here. Best of luck with yours.

~Bri

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks