What's new

The Vaselines (1 Viewer)

LawrenceK

Stunt Coordinator
OK so I was familiar with Nirvana's cover of "Jesus Don't Want Me For a Sunbeam" from their Unplugged album, but I had never heard the original. Recently, on a whim, I listened to the original, as well as "Son of a Gun", "Molly's Lips", and "Lovecraft". These are all great songs. "Son of a Gun" is one of the greatest things I have ever heard, and now I want to hear more. What albums do The Vaselines have? I have only seen "The Way of the Vaselines" which looks like a best-of set. Do they have any proper albums, and if so, which ones do I want?

WillardK

Second Unit
That one will probably do it (it's the only compiliation in print anyway). The one I have is All The Stuff And More... with 19 tracks (their entire catalog basically). The Way Of The Vaselines looks to have the very same tracks at a glance.

Oh... and you might do well to check out Eugenius and especially the Pastels as well.

Tony Mirra

Stunt Coordinator
The Way of the Vaselines it a collection of their complete recordings. They weren't around very long, but the set is fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks