What's new

The Usual Suspects:SE packaging question (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
I heard at davisdvd.com that only the first shipment of the new Usual Suspects SE DVD in April will have the ultra-cool packaging slipcase. How availible will these be? Will we still be able to get them from online retailers like DDD?

~Kevin

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Well, it's been a few months since Total Recall came out in the Mars case and only now am I seeing the new packaging.

AaronMK

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Aaron Karp
If the US: SE packaging of the first shipment, is anything like the Total Recall mars case, I think I will wait.

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
I know it's a slipcase but it still looks pretty slick. Was the Total Recall tin availble on DDD? I say this because this is where I primarily make my purchases.

~Kevin

Mike_Skill

Stunt Coordinator
The slipcase w/ the standard keepcase inside WILL be available for quite awhile, and will definitely be available at DDD.

-M

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
I think we'll be seeing the slipcase for months... it won't be as limited as, say, the Disney Treasures tins.

And it shouldn't be a lightning rod for controversy like the BASIC INSTINCT and TOTAL RECALL cases. Remember, this is only a clear plastic covering over a regualr Amaray case (like Ghandi, Holy Grail).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks