What's new

The Unofficial "How Many Times Have You Seen LOTR" Poll (1 Viewer)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
It looks pretty good, But I seldom ever go to the movies. And LOTR being a big visual FX type film makes me avoid seeing it at the theater, Theaters in my area always play these kind of films with the volume set to X-treme earbleed.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Four. The 12:01 am and 11:00 am showings on December 19th, that weekend and on Christmas night.

I've been busy lately but I plan on another 2-3 times while it's still in the theaters.

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Twice. First a private screening on December 17th, then I went to see it again the following sunday afternoon at a public screening.
I think my friend Kelly wants to see it, so if we have the time, that will make it three. :)
Jay

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
18 times!! Twice in theatres!!
Naah just twice...so far.
Theres a very nice 3minute version of Rings on the Rush Hour 2 dvd (if you can find it that is), just right for people who refuse to see it at the cinema, and its in booming 5.1 too, you can pause it halfway and go to the loo too!!:D

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
Twice so far, but I think my girlfriend wants me to take her sometime this weekend and my cousin still hasn't seen it. So a possible four viewings, with two taking place in the very immediate future :)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Twice. I doubt if I will ever see it in the theaters again. The next time I will watch it will probably be right before seeing the sequel in Decemeber.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Both the rating and the number of times seen (so far). The first three were within a 36 hour period.

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
Once. No plans to see it again but I may theater hop and check it out again one day soon. I will probably buy the DVD though.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Although I have seen it 3 times, I plan on seeing it at least two more times before it gets out of the theater. Especially since all three times I've seen it were kinda lame in atmosphere. I hope the next two times have a better selection of patrons.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks