What's new

The Unofficial "How Many Times Have You Seen LOTR" Poll (1 Viewer)

Brad_W

Screenwriter
How many times have you seen this movie?
Me? Oh thanks for asking, I saw it:
3 times.
and yourself?

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
2 times, 3 after this weekend (going with some friends that haven't seen it yet).

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
Once, I saw a non subtitled print before christmas in a sort of art house type theatre. I will definitively see it again in a large theatre with a better surround system as well.

RogerB

Second Unit
Once. Movie going is a rare event for us (you know - work, kids, other responsibilities) so we have to choose wisely.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Once, and I didn't get to it until this past weekend. There's a limited number of "slots" in a weekend, and I want to see as many movies on the big screen as possible, so there aren't a lot of repeat viewings for me.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I've seen it twice so far, but I've heard an interesting rumor which may bring that total to three: New Line is planning to add a Two Towers trailer following the end credits some time in February.
:)

Kirsten

Stunt Coordinator
Twice. Not being familliar with Tolkien, (I know, I know, you are astounded by that little known fact :b) I found it much easier to follow the story the second time round.

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
I've seen it one time!

Fortunately, there are so many amazing movies at the theaters right now, that I don't have time to see them all... much less some more than once!

Andy_S

Second Unit
I've seen it twice, which means alot. I go to the movies maybe once or twice a year. I've been spoiled by having a home theater. It makes it hard to tolerate a regular theater with people talking and scratchy prints.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Four times, all before the new year. I think I'm about ready to see it again. Maybe this weekend, before it starts playing in the crappy venues.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks