What's new

The Unit season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

JJMJ71

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JJ
I hope that was not the end of this show. I look forward to watching it every week. Was this week the finale for the season or is it next week. I didn't see any previews for next week so I assuming it was the finale.

I would have to agree that last night's show had a "this is the end feeling" to it. Even though at the end of the show an announcer said something along the lines of what will happen next, so who knows. I will be bummed if they take this show off the air!:frowning:

mylan

Screenwriter

Nah, your not talking to yourself, I just haven't seen it yet to comment. I'm trying to stay off the thread but had to sneek a peek. My wife and I both love the show but American Idol takes precedence, at least with her, therefore, we get to this one when we can. Series finale, huh? I would like for them to end some of the wive's story lines and uneven plotlines though, cannot wait to see it.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
As I said to my g/f last night after we watched the season finale of The Unit, "they really set the bar for season finales this year."

Easily one of the best cliffhanger episodes in that it completely avoided the cliche of 41 minutes of filler, and 1 minute of "*GUNSHOT*....he's dead *fade to black*" Which seems to be the standard these days.

This entire season has been really good TV, and even though the ratings are actually really strong (it'll be back for more seasons i'm sure), the finale reaffirmed my thought that this is the best show on TV that basically nobody is watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks