What's new

The Ultimate X-Files case (1 Viewer)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Are there any other places that offer DVD amarays? I've been having trouble with iNet as well and I'd rather find another place to order these cases.

Jeff Bannow

Agent
I've had nothing but positive results from inetdvd ... ordered easily 400 cases from them so far. The multi disc cases aren't amarays, they are Alphas. I believe they are the only ones offering these for sale at the moment.

- Jeff

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I finally got my cases today via UPS. Only problem is i cant find 8 1/2 x14 paper anywhere around here to print out the covers i made/and other have made. Guess ill head to comp usa this weekend. Staples didnt have any of that size.

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
I was wondering: Do you guys mostly use Photo Quality paper for your covers or something else?

Thanks,

Deborah

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I've searched high and low for high quality 8 1/2 x 14 paper & haven't found a single thing. I ended up going to Kinko's & using their ultra-slow computers to print to a laser printer with legal size paper. You may have to request that a tray be filled with legal size (I did). Also, it was kind of spendy. It took about 30 min to get 5 covers printed (loading the files & spooling the print request) & ended up costing $12.

-Dave

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I had to order 8.5 x 14 Photo Quality Inkjet paper straight from epsons site. Its strange how staples and office depot dont carry legal sized paper

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Frank,

It's not really a problem with them, but the website. I don't know the reason, but after I place an order, I get an e-mail a day or two later informing me that I didn't specify payment information when I know darn well that I typed in my credit card information.

It's a hassle for me to spend time selecting different DVD amarays that I want, only to have to place the order all over again.

It may seem like a trivial matter to some, but I'm impatient when it comes ordering online.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I got everything resolved with Inetdvd.com (they have wonderful customer service) and I received my cases. John, thanks again for creating the covers. They look fantastic! I'm very happy to have them in better packaging.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Do you guys mostly use Photo Quality paper for your covers or something else?
Deborah: Yes, I use photo-quality paper. It's Kodak 11x17 photo paper, but I cut it down to 8.5 x 14. It's a little pricey, but I don't know any other way to do it since it's damn near impossible for me to find 8.5 x 14 photo paper.

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Tom,

Thanks so much for answering my question. It appears that some others here use color laser printers and paper for their covers, rather than the ink jet/photo printers you and I apparently are using.

Deborah

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Deborah, you are very welcome! The ink jet printer I'm using does the job. The covers look great.

Dave, I purchased them at Staples.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Hey John, are you going to make a cover for season 5 of the X-Files DVD's? Pleeeeeeease? :)
-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks