What's new

The Ultimate X-Files case (1 Viewer)

Travis D

Second Unit
Too cool, I guess I have to make a trip to Kinko's again. I swear they think I'm bootlegging DVD's with as many covers I print out there.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
The covers I've seen don't use the spine art from the boxes, why? That's far preferable to what I've seen used so far

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
Jeff,

the spines on the covers up on my site now are a bit different than the preview images linked in this thread. I don't have any of the X-Files boxes, but if someone supplied me with a scan of those spines I'd be more than happy to make another version available.

-Matt

John Simon

Second Unit
Jeff,

The reason that I didn't include the original spines was due to the reflective nature of the packaging. The slip cover was too reflective to scan. That's why I took scans from the booklet. Since there is no other source for the spines, I created generic ones which Matt then improved on.

If you do know of some way to scan the spines, please let me know.

Gil Jawetz

Stunt Coordinator
I'm working on a version of those X-Files covers with a cleaner spine and a much smaller file size that should look just as good.

Gil Jawetz

Stunt Coordinator
I have covers for seasons 1 & 2 that are exactly the same as the ones up except they have cleaner spines and they're 2 megs smaller each. Who can I send them to for posting? (They're 4mgs each)

John Simon

Second Unit
There's a custom cover for The X-Files movie now at DVDCoverArt.com. This one uses the original poster art as the cover and the spine better matches the spines of the X-Files season covers that I made.

Gil Jawetz

Stunt Coordinator
It's been 13 days since my iNet DVD order shipped and it is nowhere to be seen. Is shipping usually this slow?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Actually i had the same problem with them . I ordered ont he 13th and they shipped a package out. They said whatever carrier they used brought the package back to them, and they sent out another one and its on its way. Today nothing has come yet

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Nope, ordered mine on a Sunday and got via the mail on Saturday. Service was great.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
My order was a bit late so I checked on the order status. Apparently there was a large, spontaneous demand for these cases ;) and they ran out of stock. My order came in the mail the next day. (ordered on 13th, received on the 25th).
Also, Frank's excellent Buffy cover for the 3 disc slim Amaray case is also available here.
-Dave

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
USPS Priority Mail. Hehe, it took a big honkin' box to hold all the 6 & 7 disc cases I bought. :)
-Dave

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Sorry to hear that some of you had slow shipments. I guess that's what happens when a lot of people want the same thing. :D I have always gotten my orders within 4 or 5 days by USPS, but I probably have priority because I have been working with him for years. I have gotten over 200 replacement cases from him so far.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ok cool. Im home tommorow so hopefully they come since they werent in the mail today

Capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks