What's new

The Ultimate X-Files case (1 Viewer)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I did my Soprano's about a week ago in the 4 disc case. They look awesome. I am currently waiting on two 3 disc cases (like M*A*S*H / Alpha slim 3 disc) for my Simpson's and Buffy. I will keep Stargate SG-1 in their original cases since they are keepcase. The normal alpha 3 disc, 4 disc and 5 disc cases are all the same width. I do not have any 6 or 7 disc cases so do not know their width.
I have been dealing with Scott at inetdvd for almost two years. He started on eBay. His service is great, selection is HUGE and he is just an all around great guy. I highly recommend them... hey that's why I put his link in my sig a while back.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I've considerred replacing cases with amaray when made of cardboard, but I have a problem, and I'd like to feel some of you out on this one: I don't _want_ to get rid of the original packaging. I feel like it's part of the DVD for me. Therefore if I replaced the cases, I'd want to keep the original boxes (in a box somewhere perhaps) But to me this sounds insane.

Am I insane? Should I just keep them in the originals? Should I replace and store the originals? Decisions, decisions....

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
John,

Store your original boxes. Snappers (and most foldouts) fit perfect in those long comic boxes. You can store 98 snappers (I think, have not counted in a while) with absolutely no wasted space.

Jeff,

I sent you the Soprano covers.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Frank,
Thanks, as it stands, I have reason to buy those comic boxes frequently anyway :).
I'll have to check out designs for the various cardboard sets I have. Particularly X-files. I like the boxes, but it's a pain to fold them out every time I want to watch. I know : wah :P.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Frank,

If you send me the Buffy cover, I have some unused webspace that can be used to distribute it.

-Dave

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Okay, I just got these very cool cases in the mail, and all I need is some very nice person out there to send me cover scans. Even if you only have the orignal cases for the X-Files seasons 1-3, if you could just scan them I could attempt to make cover for the septuplet cases. Please!!!:D

Jimmy M

Second Unit
I would definately like to either be e-mailed, or notified when any of these covers are made.

Jimmy!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Im still waiting for my cases to come. My first batch is for ST:TOS, Farscape and Stargate SG-1. Ill probably make covers for those. Nothing fancy but i will post them for people to use. Im going to do Each season of ST:TOS in 2 7 sized cases. Each half a season of Farscape in the 5 sized case and a season of SG-1 in a 5 case. After those are done ill get cases for X-files and whatever other series im collecting :)

Capt

Justin Gates

Agent
Today I received 4 of these 7-disc cases. They DO indeed hold 7 discs. They are exactly the width of the X-Files season sets.

John Simon

Second Unit
Speaking of scans of the X-Files seasons, does anyone know of any fan-created covers for The X-Files Movie? I'd love to find one that better matched the television covers...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks