What's new

3D The ulimate 3D hell (1 Viewer)

whyme?

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael mcgee
There a yahoo store called, "The ultimate 3D Heaven. Last year I bought some 3D glasses for the Mitsubishi t.v.It arrived within a week and a half. it was good service. Now recently I had ordered another 3d item. It was a converter for pc with plugin glasses software. I had just bought myself a monitor that was 120 to 144 hrtz.I felt that I could convert it to polaroid, forgetting the fact that it has to be 3D-ready like a 3d t.v set well I paid 140 .95 cents for the whole thinking I could convert it. It required VGA adapters for the DVI-d inputs. Well on the fifth day I notice that this store took out the money first, but, the status was still the same they had not processed it yet. Then I discovered that my monitor was not backward compatible with the Vga adapter.Did not work. Why didn't the company upgraded to a DVI-d version of the converter? I don't know why, since v.g.a is out of date or even better HDMI version. This was the 9th day too. It dawns on me that this converter would not work. So I took advantage of the delayed order and sent them an email to cancel my order. By the two weeks, after I ordered it, I got not one answer, but I figured may that they are in a lockdown area, since it's in California. Maybe being it's a small company they are backlogged with a lot of orders that's why they did not answer me, possibly. I'll I know that they have not contacted me for two weeks and 2 days. Fortunately, I have pay pal to help me get my money back . I am disappointed in them in their service. I don't know what's going on. I did buy a product last year, before the virus . This converter I had thought since my Corel wind DVD 12 had a weave and checker polaroid, besides anaglyph I might be able to convert it to polaroid. The 3d movies do double on that mode, but No glasses work to block out a double image and I don't know the kind of glass that would work to block light out. I tried the theater glasses I would take from the movie theater real d glass and that did not work . I realize that this converter was the Sensio process and may not work for blu ray 3d burner players. Well at least I got the t.v and the recent Ben q polaroid projector which works on the wall, refurbished. I was just trying to convert the monitor from anaglyphic to a polaroid. I failed on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.