What's new

The Twilight Time News and Info Thread (2 Viewers)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I'd like - if I may- to share my 2019 Twilight Time wish list. Some of these, I recall from past interactions, are awaiting new transfers, and some are just personal wishful thinking.

Fox
The Sun Also Rises
Wilson
The Chairman
Three Coins in the Fountain
The Rains Came
The Snows of Kilimanjaro
Down to the Sea in Ships
Nightmare Alley
The Virgin Queen
The Quiller Memorandum

Sony/Columbia/TriStar
Lord Jim
Cromwell
Damn the Defiant!
Hanover Street
The Long Ships
Pepe
Storm Center
Walk on the Wild Side
Lost Command
Behold a Pale Horse

Universal
Thoroughly Modern Millie
W. C. Fields and Me
Reap the Wild Wind
Swashbuckler
The River
The War Lord
Freud
Five Graves to Cairo
Havana
Gambit

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

I wasn't aware TT had a deal with Universal. Kino just closed one, if that's what you meant.

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
The TT Universal deal may finally bring us MOMENT BY MOMENT..NUNZIO...WC FIELDS AND ME...I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND...STORY OF A TEENAGER...MOMENT TO MOMENT...GABLE AND LOMBARD (BLU)...YANKS...ALMOST SUMMER...MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS....TAKING OFF...DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE...THE BRINKS JOB...SAME TIME NEXT YEAR...BREEZY...RED SKY IN MORNING...JANIS...

BRAD1963

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BRAD
The TT Universal deal may finally bring us MOMENT BY MOMENT..NUNZIO...WC FIELDS AND ME...I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND...STORY OF A TEENAGER...MOMENT TO MOMENT...GABLE AND LOMBARD (BLU)...YANKS...ALMOST SUMMER...MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS....TAKING OFF...DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE...THE BRINKS JOB...SAME TIME NEXT YEAR...BREEZY...RED SKY IN MORNING...JANIS...

Yanks was announced last month for January.

Per Twilight Time the Universal deal is only for a handful of titles.

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
I Wanna Hold Your Hand (1978) is available on Region B locked Blu-ray from Amazon UK.

I would like to see TT bring it to the U.S. as it was Robert Zemeckis directorial (or was it producer) debut.

I Wanna Hold Your Hand [Blu-ray] https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01FXMVOOA?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen

SeanSKA

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean
Isn't the Fox DVD-R of Sons and Lovers still available, or has it gone out of print? I reviewed it here a couple of years ago, and it was actually one of their better efforts.

Was it anamorphic letterboxed, or did Fox Archive pan-and-scan it like they did "A Hatful of Rain" ?

J. Casey

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Yes, likely continued impacts from the disc replication debacle from which everyone continues to suffer.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Of course, the perfect situation for Moment By Moment would be an MST3K version.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Of course, the perfect situation for Moment By Moment would be an MST3K version.
I'd be more interested in Moment To Moment, another Universal film. It got slammed when it first came out but I enjoyed it. I've never seen it since and I'd like another viewing. The title song by Henry Mancini and Johnny Mercer had a longer life than the film!

I hope at some stage Twilight Time will tell us which films they've secured from their deal with Universal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks