What's new

Pre-Order The Trip To Bountiful (1985) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
209210_front.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
In addition to watching something else this afternoon, I also finally got around to watching this Blu-ray. It looks very nice indeed, far better than I was expecting (given it's an MGM Blu-ray transfer). Strong mono sound, too. Really loved Rebecca DeMornay in this. And Carlin Glynn, the wife of director Peter Masterson, was just perfection as the mean-spirited, spoiled daughter-in-law who made Mrs. Watts simply miserable. As for Geraldine, well, I don't have quite as high an estimation of her as F. Murray Abraham had when he presented her with the Oscar (calling her the greatest living actress, or something like that), but there isn't much else she could have brought to her role making her Oscar win easy to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks