What's new

The Triangle (1 Viewer)

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
Anyone else seen the ads for that new Sci-Fi miniseries that's supposed to air in a few weeks called the Triangle? Looks pretty interesting actually -- not to mention that, but they've got some pretty decent talent on the project (Brian Singer, to name just one).

Anyone plan on checking it out?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Not a bad miniseries...the ending wasn't as predictable as I thought it was going to be...some interesting twists.

Still having trouble with the fact that the meteorologist Geller played the goofy conductor in the Thomas the Tank Engine live action movie.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
*laugh* Catherine Bell was worth watching, the rest of the film, and her acting, not nearly as much. The whole bit at the end was really in contrast with everything else in the film..

If all those ships, planes, etc. went back to their appropriate time, tons of things would have changed; Columbus might not have been executed, etc. as they pointed out.. so why were there relatively little changes in the world- especially considering one of the changes out of the triangle at one point put the US in a near Nazi state, and yet you reset everything and it's a wash?

Don S

Stunt Coordinator
I thought it was quite interesting, and not at all what I expected. Quite a few twists, and very enjoyable to watch.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I taped it, have yet to watch it. Will probably catch it next weekend. Got a lot going on right now. Seems like it'll be entertaining enough.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I saw this finally and really enjoyed it. Interesting that the linked it with Philadelphia Experiment.
Ashame they didnt all get good realities to go back to.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks