What's new

The Toy & Very Bad Things $5.88 at Wal-Mart (1 Viewer)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Just stopped by Wal-Mart. Very Bad Things was just put in the $5.88 bin today, and I was shocked to see The Toy for that price.

The Toy wasn't in the bin. They had a section on the DVD shelves specifically for some of the $5.88 titles, shelf-stickers and alll. I like it better than the bin...

[edited to make store more clear]

James St

Supporting Actor
It confused me at first too but after rereading the post, he stopped at Walmart on his way home from CC. Besides I don't think CC would have an odd price like $5.88.:)

I take it The Toy is OAR? If so it will be mine. Thanks for the info.:emoji_thumbsup:

Lloyd White

Stunt Coordinator
I took a chance and bought the Prime Gig on DVD, Anamorphic widescreen (important since I own a Hitach 57 incher) with no special features whatsoever. Surprised the movie was actually pretty good (despite the predictable ending). It was kind of similar to Glengarry Glen Ross, especially with all the familiar actors in it. I also liked the lead actor. I nice surprise for 5.88 and it makes me wonder what other gems are in that pile of dvd's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks