What's new

HBO Max The Time Traveler’s Wife (2022) (1 Viewer)

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I'm loving every minute of this show. I'm a big fan of the book which I read probably 15 years ago. I thought the 2009 movie was a huge disappointment and completely failed to capture the essence of the novel. This series has things that were too kinky for the movie, like Henry having sex with himself. It seems that they may have expanded some things from the book as I don't remember the incidents in episode 3. But everything is really well done and the time travel paradoxes can really mess with your head as I can spend hours thinking about them and how they fit together. For instance, Henry spends a lot of time visiting himself in the past and future and in each one of those meetings the younger version is experiencing it for the first time and the older version has memories of it and is basically following the script of how he remembers the meeting.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
It’s canceled :(

I enjoyed the first season, and was looking forward to it continuing. I’m really bummed it’s been kill.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
It’s canceled :(

I enjoyed the first season, and was looking forward to it continuing. I’m really bummed it’s been kill.
I'm totally bummed out too! Season 1 only covered half of the book. People who don't know the story will be left wondering what happened to his feet !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks