What's new

The Three Stooges bio pic (1 Viewer)

Ed Moroughan

Second Unit
Real Name
Edward R. Moroughan
If this has been discussed already forgive me, but is anyone else interested in a DVD of The Three Stooges bio that Mel Gibson produced for ABC a few years back. With Paul Ben Victor and Michael Chiklis (scarily superb as Curly)??

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I thought this was pretty good. I've seen an Emmy screener VHS tape floating around used record stores in LA, but never a DVD. As a die-hard Stooge-o-Phile, I'd buy this in a second.

Speaking of which, are their any future Stooge announcements from Sony? Their new-title-every-three-months is about two months late.

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
I apologize for bringing up a really old thread, but since this is the exact subject I'm interested in, I don't see a need to start a new thread.

I've been looking for this television film for ages, basically since it first aired. I caught its airing, but stupid me I neglected to record it. I really regret that now because I thought this piece was really good and I'm interested in seeing it again. So, does anyone know of ANY way I can get a copy of this? Did anyone bother recording it and still happen to have it laying around somewhere? I don't know where else to look anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks