1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

The Three Stooges bio pic

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ed Moroughan, May 11, 2004.

1. Ed Moroughan

Ed Moroughan Second Unit

Edward R. Moroughan
    If this has been discussed already forgive me, but is anyone else interested in a DVD of The Three Stooges bio that Mel Gibson produced for ABC a few years back. With Paul Ben Victor and Michael Chiklis (scarily superb as Curly)??

2. Mark Cappelletty

Mark Cappelletty Cinematographer

I thought this was pretty good. I've seen an Emmy screener VHS tape floating around used record stores in LA, but never a DVD. As a die-hard Stooge-o-Phile, I'd buy this in a second.

Speaking of which, are their any future Stooge announcements from Sony? Their new-title-every-three-months is about two months late.

3. Alex-A

Alex-A Stunt Coordinator

I apologize for bringing up a really old thread, but since this is the exact subject I'm interested in, I don't see a need to start a new thread.

I've been looking for this television film for ages, basically since it first aired. I caught its airing, but stupid me I neglected to record it. I really regret that now because I thought this piece was really good and I'm interested in seeing it again. So, does anyone know of ANY way I can get a copy of this? Did anyone bother recording it and still happen to have it laying around somewhere? I don't know where else to look anymore.