What's new

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I have been giving away the DVDs to a friend as the Blu-ray versions came out. I have used the old DVD box to store the new discs in. No, they don't fit, but the box fits nicely on its shelf, and I know right where to go to get any of the films when I'm in the mood to watch one.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I have used the old DVD box to store the new discs in. No, they don't fit, but the box fits nicely on its shelf, and I know right where to go to get any of the films when I'm in the mood to watch one.
That's exactly what I did because I know where all six films are at now.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Okay, I received my preorder of "Song of the Thin Man" early before it's January 18th release date. Other than "Alias Nick and Nora" DVD that has documentaries on William Powell and Myrna Loy are there any other reasons why I can't delete the rest of that 08-02-05 The Complete Thin Man Collection" DVD Boxset from my DVD Profiler and disc collection?
I believe 2 of the discs have an episode of the still unreleased Thin Man tv series starring Peter Lawford. The Alias Nick and Nora DVD has one of them. There is a 3rd episode released on a blu ray but I forgot which one. Hard to say if this show will ever be released.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I believe 2 of the discs have an episode of the still unreleased Thin Man tv series starring Peter Lawford. The Alias Nick and Nora DVD has one of them. There is a 3rd episode released on a blu ray but I forgot which one. Hard to say if this show will ever be released.
None of the DVD boxes indicated such, but I will double check by playing the actual discs.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
None of the DVD boxes indicated such, but I will double check by playing the actual discs.
I looked it up. The Nick and Nora DVD has one episode. The Blu Ray of the 1st movie has another episode and the Blu Ray/DVD of Forbidden planet has a 3rd episode featuring Robbie the Robot. I have all 3. So you only need to keep the Nick and Nora DVD.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I looked it up. The Nick and Nora DVD has one episode. The Blu Ray of the 1st movie has another episode and the Blu Ray/DVD of Forbidden planet has a 3rd episode featuring Robbie the Robot. I have all 3. So you only need to keep the Nick and Nora DVD.
I was keeping that DVD anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dartman
Recent bookmarks