What's new

The test results came back (update on Cancer) (1 Viewer)

Eve T

Supporting Actor
I am most happy to report to you all that my test came back with no known signs of Cancer. As most of you know I had test done and a mammagram that my doctor ordered as a result of a visit to his office.

Thank you for your prayers and for all those that were concerned. I appreciate it.

I've been feeling a bit better and have been working both of my jobs and was unable to come back and report the good news as quickly as I would have liked to. I've also been spending more time with my family celebrating life.

Again thank you, I can take a sigh of relief now.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Eve,

Great news and congratulations. Spending time with the family is the best medicine out there. Keep on keepin on.

Bruce

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
What great news!!! I am so glad to hear it!!

Thank you so much for sharing.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Great news Eve!

People sometimes forget that another advantage of the modern medical techniques is the possibility to take away worries. And the tendency to acquire a disease certainly is not always passed on, btw.

You certainly have someting to celebrate - and so have we! And thanks a lot for sharing the good news.

Cees

Walt N

Second Unit
Great news, Eve! I don't mean to co-opt you message but just in the spirit of "jeez, I know how that feels" I just finished a similar deal. I went to the doc a few weeks ago for killer tendonitis in my right arm and he found a huge mass on my humerus bone on an x-ray. He mentioned (not casually) that it could be a cancerous tumor. The soonest follow-up testing (bone scan, MRI, biopsy) they could schedule was eight days later and it turned out to be just a ridiculously large bone build-up where my deltoid muscle attaches. They would have seen the same thing on the other arm. I was glad for the news, but as you know all too well that was a looooooong eight days!
Congratulations, I really do know how you feel. :D

Mark B-E

Auditioning
GLAD TO HEAR YOUR GOOD NEWS FRIEND
TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY
ALL THE BEST
KIND REGARDS
MARK B-E:D

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Wow, I don't come to AH enough I guess. I had no idea this was a possibility even.
I'll share a big "WHEW" with you. ;)
Isn't it great when your life really isn't any better than it was a week before, but you still feel like you won the lottery or something just because something bad didn't happen. It's like free good luck because you still have something positive coming to you too. (at least that's how I think of it).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks